Add the form embed code
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Marketing > Lead Capture > Forms.
- Create a new form or hover over an existing form, click the Actions dropdown menu, and select Edit form.
- Click the Options tab to choose what will happen after a visitor submits your form. You can choose to redirect your visitors to a thank you page or display an inline thank you message when a visitor submits your form.
- In the form editor, in the upper right, click Share.
- In the dialog box, if you want to add contacts who submit the form to a Salesforce campaign, click the Add contacts to a Salesforce campaign dropdown menu and select a campaign.
- Click Copy.
- In the top right, click Publish.
- Paste the embed code into the HTML module on your external page. To track your form, your HubSpot tracking code must be installed on the external page where you place a HubSpot form.
Add HubSpot forms to WordPress pages and posts in classic editor
- In the left sidebar menu in your WordPress account, navigate to HubSpot > Forms.
- Hover over the form you want to add to your website and click Copy shortcode. You can also create a new HubSpot form by clicking Create form.
- Navigate to a WordPress page or post, then paste the shortcode into the page editor.
- Publish the page to take your HubSpot form live on your WordPress page.
- To view submissions to the form in HubSpot, navigate back to the forms dashboard in WordPress. Hover over a form and click the Actions dropdown menu, then select View submissions.