To allow Gate 39 Media access to view your Google Analytics stats:
- Sign in to Google Analytics.
- Click Admin, and navigate to the desired account/property/view.
- In the Account, Property, or View column (depending upon whether you want to add users at the account, property, or view level), click User Management.
- In the Account users list, click +, then click Add new users.
- Enter the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org as the user's Google Account.
- Select Notify new users by email to send a message to the user.
- Select the permissions you want. Learn more about permissions.
- Click Add.